I’m happy to see gold-toned autumn colors creep into the local palette of trees and wildflowers, but the blues and pinks and bright greens of summer seem to leave too soon. That June morning when I found the back road in “A Bend in the Road”, the July morning I photographed the angel amid the daisies, the August variety of color and shape in “Market Flowers”! I have a definitely autumnal Nature and Wildlife Sampler Box planned for the autumnal equinox later this month, but if you want to remember summer colors I can still ship Nature and Wildlife Sampler Boxes from the summer solstice.
What’s in the Summer 2017 Sampler Box:
- a matted print of “A Bend in the Road” to fit a 12″ x 16″ frame
- an 8″ x 10″ photo print of “Market Flowers”
- “Red Climbers” Fine Art Card
- “Believe” Photo Greeting Card
- “Queen Anne’s Lace” photo note card
- one Flowery Gift Bag (design may differ)
- small gift box (design may differ). This is typically a new item offered first in the sampler box, and often handmade and unique.
Nature and Wildlife Sampler Boxes are distributed quarterly after I’ve published the e-newsletter and include images and items themed for the season. Items included may be new art and photography, or favorites from years past. These can be things your use for yourself or give as gifts or donation items to a fundraiser. Sometimes they’ll be little experiments and I’ll be asking for feedback. I’ll be happy that you get to see art you may have never noticed, and little handmade goods that work so much better in your hands than a photo on your computer.
Each sampler box includes the following, and sometimes more:
- a 5″ x 7″ or 8” x 10” art or photo print matted and ready to frame OR a small framed print, either an existing piece of artwork or a new one
- an alternate art or photo print of any size, unmatted, different from the main print in media, style, subject, etc.
- several greeting cards: a fine art card from “In the Garden” or a new addition to that set, a photo greeting card from “Inspired by Flowers” or a themed photo from the season, a fine art or photo note card, current designs and new designs
- a Flowery Gift Bag (design may differ among boxes)
- a handmade or other gift item made from my artwork or photography—a set of coasters or laminated placemats, small keepsake box or calendar, a polymer clay or ceramic item, screen-printed dishtowel, tote bag, for instance—which is exclusive to box recipients and not shared with the public for a week or so after boxes are sent
- the “boxes” are not boxes at all because they vary so much in content so they are carefully wrapped with wrapping paper made from my designs that you can reuse
About my sampler box program
Note that I also offer other Sampler Boxes:
- to Animal Professionals with contents specific to the needs, customers and vendors of veterinary clinics, businesses that serve or cater to animals and animal-loving people, and rescues
- to Retail and Wholesale customers who would like to resell my merchandise
- to general feline and pets customers which would include feline artwork and merchandise along with a few dogs and other pets, wildlife and nature
Order a Sampler Box or Subscription
Sampler boxes can be purchased singly or in subscriptions for three boxes. Shipping within the US is included.
$35.00 for one box
- one matted print, regular value $25.00
- three cards, regular value $7.50
- one gift item, average value $15.00
- regular total value about $47.50
$100.00 for a three box subscription
- three matted prints, regular value $75.00
- nine cards, regular value $22.50
- three gift items, average value $45.00
- regular total value about $142.50
Other items with the same art or design
To find all items on this site with the same art or design, use the search box for the name of the artwork and you'll find all that's available.
Don’t miss any new items or opportunities!
“Follow” the Portraits of Animals blog with the link in the upper left. Sign up to receive posts in email, or in your favorite reader using the links in the right-hand column.
Sign up for e-newsletters
You can also sign up for my monthly e-newsletters to receive special discounts and find out where I’ll be with my artwork.
Click here for the Creative Cat Preview E-newsletter, for feline and animal-specific products and information.
Click here for the Art & Merchandise E-newsletter, for landscapes, nature, urban scenes and more.
For art, photos and writing as I develop it, visit my blogs.
See feline art and photos as they happen on The Creative Cat, along with feline news, health, welfare, rescue stories and more.
See daily photos as I post them on Today.
Read poetry, short stories, essays and more on Paths I Have Walked.
. . . . . . .
© 2018 | www.PortraitsOfAnimals.net | Published by Bernadette E. Kazmarski
All images used on this site are copyrighted to Bernadette E. Kazmarski unless otherwise noted and may not be used without my written permission. Please ask if you are interested in using one in a print or internet publication. If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or a product including this image, check to see if I have it available already. If you don’t find it there, visit “purchasing” for availability and terms.