I painted this scene for my August 2014 exhibit “Sun Shadow Ice & Snow: Seasons of the Panhandle Trail” during Rock the Quarry, the annual fundraiser for the Panhandle Trail. This painting doesn’t have as big of a story as others, but I will say it’s hard to paint along the trail in autumn—or anywhere […]Read More...
Search with keywords
Donate for a Discount
Help me with a TNR project to relocate stray and feral cats from an abandoned building to be demolished.
- Organize With Nature, “Found Along the Panhandle Trail” Series Cube Keepsake Boxes
- Wildflowers and Butterflies of the Panhandle Trail Pendants
- Feline Decorative Dishes and Coasters in Spring Colors
- Order Your Copy of This Award-winning Calendar!
- Certificates of Excellence for Artwork in the 2018 CWA Communications Contest
POSTS ON MY OTHER SITES
From the Archives: Cookie, Namir, Lucy, Peaches,...
Human Medications and Foods to Garden Products,...
Trees | Paths I Have Walked
Daily Sketch Reprise: The Daily Chase, 2015
Daily Photo: The Hamlet No One Sees
Certificates of Excellence for Artwork in the...
Marketplace: 25% Off All Original Artwork Only...
Daily Sketch Reprise: Mimi on My Lap, 2013
Daily Photo: Someone’s Been in My Back Yard
This blog is the living update for Portraits of Animals, telling stories, pointing out what’s new, what’s on special and what’s on clearance. Enter your email below to get regular updates in your email inbox when I post something new.