I’m pleased with the idea of being able to give viewers an inexpensive sampling of what I sell. Shopping on the internet isn’t always easy, and for images and handmade goods, well, these are best seen in person. That leaves me with a very small audience, though. In the absence of being able to pick up and handle a gift item, or look at a painting of photograph from different angles at one of my displays that could fill a room, a small package of samples can help.
I’ve been happy with the reception of my Feline-themed Sampler Boxes since April 2016. Because I’ve always organized my nature and wildlife artwork in seasonal categories just to help me keep track of what I have and what I want to do, I publish the e-newsletter quarterly as well, and I think a quarterly sampler box, including an assortment of images and gift items that welcome the coming season, would be just about the right amount of things to share.
Nature and Wildlife Sampler Box contents
Nature and Wildlife Sampler Boxes are distributed at about the same time as the e-newsletter, on the first day of the new season. Above is the selection of items for the Spring 2017 Sampler Box: a matted print of “Pear Trees on Main Street”, a photo print of “Nodding Trillium”, “Tea for Tulips” fine Art Card, “You’re My Best Frond” flower greeting card, and at least one Flowery Gift Bag, plus an item not pictured because I want it to be a surprise. This is typically a new item offered first in the sampler box, and often handmade and unique.
Each sampler box includes the following, and sometimes more:
- a 5″ x 7″ or 8” x 10” print matted and ready to frame OR a small framed print, either an existing piece of artwork or a new one
- an alternate print of any size, unmatted, different from the main print in media, style, subject, etc.
- several greeting cards: a sympathy card, feline art card, feline photo card, non-feline greeting card and two or more note cards, current designs and new designs
- a handmade or other gift item—a small keepsake box or a little art sampler book, a polymer clay or ceramic item, screen-printed dishtowel, tote bag, crocheted item or rubber stamp, new art paper, for instance—which is exclusive to box recipients and not shared with the public for a week or so after boxes are sent
- the “boxes” are not boxes at all because they vary so much in content so they are carefully wrapped with wrapping paper made from my designs that you can reuse
These can be things your use for yourself or give as gifts or donation items to a fundraiser. Sometimes they’ll be little experiments and I’ll be asking for feedback. I’ll be happy that you get to see art you may have never noticed, and little handmade goods that work so much better in your hands than a photo on your computer.
Note that I also offer other Sampler Boxes:
- to Animal Professionals with contents specific to the needs, customers and vendors of veterinary clinics, businesses that serve or cater to animals and animal-loving people, and rescues
- to Retail and Wholesale customers who would like to resell my merchandise
- to general feline and pets customers which would include feline artwork and merchandise along with a few dogs and other pets, wildlife and nature
Reviews and comments about my Feline-themed Sampler Boxes
Because most of the boxes ordered have been feline-themed that’s where the comments are, but it will give you an idea what people thing of the overall program.
Reviews are so exciting! Ingrid King of The Conscious Cat reviewed my May Feline Sampler Box. Please go and read! http://consciouscat.net/2016/07/27/review-feline-sampler-box-creative-cat/
What a wonderful review of my May Sampler Box from Melissa Lapierre of Melissa’s Mocha’s, Mysteries and Meows! Of course, my house panthers are all lying around here like, “of course!” http://www.mochasmysteriesmeows.com/2016/07/fun-feline-finds-creative-cat-sampler.html
Hey. Bernadette E. Kazmarski. You rock. I got my package today. So so love it. The sampler box was amazing. The sketch and water color were the very 2 I would pick for myself. I love them. The cards and ceramic piece are fantastic. If anybody was skeptical, don’t be. I received quality photos and sketches that I can admire on my walls for a long time. Thank You Bernadette, a very satisfied customer. I will be a repeat customer.
Just wanted to let you know that I *love* everything in my sampler.
It was such fun to open and discover each item. I am really glad I signed up for these.
My box was fantastic! I would have been pleased with less……a great value.
Visit the page with each of my Feline-themed Sampler Boxes from 2016 so you can see the selection of art, greeting cards and gifts I included in them.
Sign up for your Sampler Boxes
Order a Sampler Box or Subscription
Sampler boxes can be purchased singly or in subscriptions for three boxes. Shipping within the US is included.
$35.00 for one box
- one matted print, regular value $25.00
- three cards, regular value $7.50
- one gift item, average value $15.00
- regular total value about $47.50
$100.00 for a three box subscription
- three matted prints, regular value $75.00
- nine cards, regular value $22.50
- three gift items, average value $45.00
- regular total value about $142.50
[ss_product id=’c101d8ee-df8b-11e5-ba6a-0cc47a075d76′ ]Sampler Boxes[/ss_product]Other items with the same art or design To find all items on this site with the same art or design, use the search box for the name of the artwork and you'll find all that's available.
Don’t miss any new items or opportunities!
“Follow” the Portraits of Animals blog with the link in the upper left. Sign up to receive posts in email, or in your favorite reader using the links in the right-hand column.
Sign up for e-newsletters
You can also sign up for my monthly e-newsletters to receive special discounts and find out where I’ll be with my artwork.
Click here for the Creative Cat Preview E-newsletter, for feline and animal-specific products and information.
Click here for the Art & Merchandise E-newsletter, for landscapes, nature, urban scenes and more.
For art, photos and writing as I develop it, visit my blogs.
See feline art and photos as they happen on The Creative Cat, along with feline news, health, welfare, rescue stories and more.
See daily photos as I post them on Today.
Read poetry, short stories, essays and more on Paths I Have Walked.
. . . . . . .
© 2022 | www.PortraitsOfAnimals.net | Published by Bernadette E. Kazmarski
All images used on this site are copyrighted to Bernadette E. Kazmarski unless otherwise noted and may not be used without my written permission. Please ask if you are interested in using one in a print or internet publication. If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or a product including this image, check to see if I have it available already. If you don’t find it there, visit “purchasing” for availability and terms.